So, this is 50

It doesn't feel any different. I took inventory, and I don't see any extra gray hair or any new aches and pains. Same old gray hair, and same old aches and pains, but nothing new.
Yesterday we spent the day on 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman. $4 each one way and we were dropped at the beach. Another $2 each to get into the same stretch of sand that everyone from all the cruise ships are hanging out on. Not for me. We walked through and then walked about a mile up the sand to a shady spot under a tree. Ahhhh, much better. The water was a little chilly until you got used to it, or numb, but after that, floating around was beautiful. We spent a couple of hours there, then walked back to where we came in, rinsed our feet, used their bathrooms and took another $4 each taxi ride back to the port. Not a bad day for February 1st!
Today we are in Jamaica. We have not ventured out yet, but we will soon. Hopefully I can find wifi again and post this.... maybe I'll even add some photos this time....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puerto Rico, here we come!

I'm exhausted

Our last day in Dorado before flying